Thursday 10 June 2010

Downtown LA



We set off to go to the MoCa today [museum of contemporary art]- I had a good feeling I'd like it there when I saw the sculpture made of old plane parts outside the front of it;


I was mega disappointed to find out that it's closed on tuesdays and wednesdays :( so we then decided today we would go round beverly hills and see the houses we want [I bought two lottos tickets and I'm feeling lucky haha] after that we went to the Griffiths Observatory. We stayed there til it got dark so I could take some shots of the LA basin at night and hopefully I'll be able to make a good panoramic once I get back on to photoshop. So yeah anyway, we went back to the parking and set off, I also saw a lady who was like in love with the sign [ see below].

No comments:

Post a Comment